Role & Key Responsibilities
• Provide excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures.
• Support, lead and supervise a care team, promoting person centered care and independence, together with maintaining the dignity and respect of our residents.
• Assess our residents care need and develop a Care Plan which enhances their quality of life.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriate received, stored and administered in accordance with company polices and current legislation.
• Liaise and communicate effectively and professionally with visitors, regulators and other stakeholders.
• Carry our regular audits and action plan in line with our Quality Assurance Policy, to ensure our commitment for improvement.
• Document efficiently and effectively at all times on all matters arising.
• Excellent rates of pay, competitive and negotiable, dependent on experience.
• Full support throughout the NMC re-validation process.
• Payment of NMC after successful probationary period.
• Uniform provided.
• Training & development opportunities.
• Workplace Pension.
Please note – successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced PVG check.