Role & Key Responsibilities:
- To deliver person centred care in accordance with best practice and company Policies and Procedures.
- Support, lead and supervise a care team promoting person centred care and independence, together with maintaining the dignity and respect of our residents.
- Assess our residents care needs and develop a Care Plan which enhances their quality of life.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Liaise and communicate effectively and professionally with residents, families, visitors, regulators and other stakeholders.
- Carry out regular audits and action plans in line with our Quality Assurance Policy, to ensure our commitment for improvement.
- Document effectively and efficiently at all times.
- Excellent rate of pay (competitive and negotiable, depending on experience)
- Learning and opportunities for SVQ
- Assistance with Disclosure Fee
- Annual leave entitlement is 5.6 X contracted hours
- Training and Development Opportunities
We have various shifts available, for full and part time across 7 days; with a requirement of weekend work.
Please note – successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced PVG check.